Production blog: Wrapping up

 Hello and welcome back! In today's blog, the last task on my agenda was to choose and integrate music for the opening sequence. I deliberately kept music selection for the end, focusing first on completing all video editing and inserts. To streamline the process, I decided to take a more direct approach. Instead of waiting for email responses, I explored a YouTube playlist offering no copyright thriller music options. After listening to several choices, I found one that resonated well with the project: "Trailer Tense Thriller" by Infraction.  For a seamless integration of the chosen music into the opening sequence, I screen recorded the video and extracted the audio. After saving the screen recording, I returned to CapCut, accessed the bottom toolbar, and clicked on "audio." I then selected the extracted screen recording of the chosen song. Confirming that the sound aligned with the video, I played back the entire project. However, I noticed a gap in the sound towards the end. To address this, I duplicated the sound, ensuring it extended until the completion of the video.  After reviewing the final video, I was satisfied with the result. Seeking feedback and potential areas for improvement, I shared it with the group chat comprising everyone involved in the project. While not many changes were suggested, I remain open to any adjustments that could enhance the overall project.



Comments

Popular Posts