Production blog: final insertions

 Hello, and welcome back! Continuing from my previous update, today's focus was on integrating essential elements into the project. I began with the movie title, opting for "Don't Look Back." I selected a scene featuring the two girls walking down the street from behind, believing this placement would bring the entire project together. Maintaining a consistent font style and size, I positioned the title in the center of the frame, slightly increasing its size.  Moving forward, I included details about the chosen music for the project, placing it in the top left corner with the same font style. Following that, the text "edited by:" appeared in the bottom left corner in the subsequent scene, maintaining a cohesive style and font. The producers, representing everyone involved, were acknowledged in the top left corner during the introduction of the third girl in the opening sequence. To enhance visual aesthetics, I applied a cinematic filter and added a cold tone to this segment.  Next, I credited the individual behind the story concept, placing it during the over-the-shoulder scene. The writer, responsible for the script, was acknowledged as the two girls were followed by the third girl. Lastly, the director's name was inserted two seconds before the video concludes, using the same font and style as the previous credits.  While there's still work left to do, this is the progress I made today. Stay tuned for the next update as I continue refining the project. Until next time!



Comments

Popular Posts