Finishing up blog

 Welcome back! Today, we're tackling the necessary changes identified during the peer review. Upon returning to CapCut, I discovered that the project had vanished. However, the video was still available in my camera roll, so I imported it as a new project. First, I removed the second scene where the characters were introduced by splitting it from the other clips and deleting it. Then, I muted the entire project to extract the audio and reinserted it from the original video. After restoring the deleted clip, I adjusted its length by cropping it. Aligning the audio with the scene proved a bit challenging, but I managed to synchronize them effectively. Next, I applied the same spooky filter for consistency and determined the optimal placement for Marissa's name to appear when she's introduced alongside the main characters. I ensured her name matched the font and style used previously. Finally, I shared the updated project with the group chat for download, preparing it for submission on YouTube.


Comments

Popular Posts