Production blog: crop and cutting

 Certainly! Welcome back! Concluding the filming process, I transitioned to the editing phase using "CapCut." I arranged the videos in the order specified by the storyboard, favoriting the best scenes on my camera roll for easy access. Upon compiling all the clips, I noticed it surpassed the designated time limit. No worries, though; I cropped the additional scenes shot as extras to fit within the given timeframe.  For an organized editing workflow, I began with labeling and naming before incorporating music. Utilizing the text icon in the tool layout, I selected "add text" and entered the names of our production and studio. Opting for the "Feature" font and choosing the darkest red color from the styles menu, I ensured the title spanned from the clip's beginning to its end.  Moving on to the next clip featuring the two main actors' names, I decided to make their names appear behind them as they moved. Using the same font and color, I added the "type 2" animation, causing the names to vanish with a left wipe effect as the camera moved towards the left.  Due to the late hour, my editing progress halted here. Stay tuned for the next installment, where I'll continue sharing details about the ongoing editing process.



Comments

Popular Posts